XP battery-truth is?

Not at all. What vehicle is it that you have? Because I guarantee there is no Xp spec'd for it

2011 Silverado. XP 2000 sits right in the secondary battery spot

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

A 2011 silverado uses a d4800 if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't matter if the battery "fits" in the spot.

I have a 2007 silverado classic. Both my underhood batts are a d3400. I can fit a xp2000 sure but that's not what xs specs for that

A 2011 silverado uses a d4800 if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't matter if the battery "fits" in the spot.

I have a 2007 silverado classic. Both my underhood batts are a d3400. I can fit a xp2000 sure but that's not what xs specs for that

I am trying to figure out how to word this again for you to get. IT was simple. I needed a secondary battery. I knew XS was the best and went to their site. I went to their secondary battery drop down because that is what I wanted. I looked at all the dimensions and looked at what I could fit with a bracket. I picked the XP2000. I never read under the batteries info that it was not meant for heat, if I had seen that then I would obviously moved on to a different D series battery. I am not debating that a d series is the best choice. I am rather hoping for XS to add the info about heat under the XP batteries so people like me who are looking for a secondary battery for a bracket under the hood can make the right choice without joining a form etc. The website says a D4800 but when you contact them they say a D3400...that is a little odd to me as well.

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

I understand what you're saying. But it's still underhood. I wouldn't call that a secondary battery. And the 3400 and 4800 are just about the same. 07.5 and up use 4800 but a 3400 works.

And also if you noticed thr xp batteries don't have a cranking amp spec. There's another clue.

Because they are basically the same size but they d3400 packs more power,

And it's cheaper.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Because they are basically the same size but they d3400 packs more power,

And it's cheaper.

Was wondering this. Can get D3400 new for 260 shipped. Ordering tonight....have a XP2000 just chilling smh.

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

I understand what you're saying. But it's still underhood. I wouldn't call that a secondary battery. And the 3400 and 4800 are just about the same. 07.5 and up use 4800 but a 3400 works.

And also if you noticed thr xp batteries don't have a cranking amp spec. There's another clue.

Are you using the gm OEM battery hold down on yours? Did you just purchase a second one for the second battery tray?

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

Archived