Broke_Audio_Addicts I'm too broke for this shit slow-mo 2002 Silverado build.

If by done you mean not even started yet then yes it is.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And that's it for now lady's and gents I gotta go re-up the bankroll.

See you in about 4 years lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Aren't the DCONs more suited to a sealed box? And therefore would be better in a 4th order bandpass? I'm not stating fact here, I never modeled them so I don't really know. Didn't want to fit 15's?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Aren't the DCONs more suited to a sealed box? And therefore would be better in a 4th order bandpass? I'm not stating fact here, I never modeled them so I don't really know. Didn't want to fit 15's?

Triticum Agricolam is doing the design and for what I was looking for response wise he recommended the 6th order based off some quick modeling.

Nothing is set in stone though so it could change if he finds a 4th to be better suited.

I chose to do 12's because I want to keep the enclosure below the bottom of the bed rail.

Archived