Fear The Walking Dead

Learning about cobalt (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called) was pretty crazy. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen last nights episode yet, but I think there will start to be a big divide between the government and the other people. And it's gonna turn to be a war between more than just living vs not. But I do have to say that I thought it would be more intense than it has been. Can't wait till shit starts to hit the fan.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

uh scott ftwd season finale is ths sunday and they revealed some good stuff last nite just sucks its so short come back after youve watched it

Oh I'll watch it tonight for sure. Lots of stuff coming back on that I watch. Blacklist, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, there's a new show that just started (the girl with all the tatoos) OH BLINDSPOT, and then WD. I can't afford to stay behind too long. LOL. I'd boycot A&E if WD wasn't on it. They took away Longmire, which was my fav, but since WD and now FTWD are there I'm kind of stuck.

The original walking dead had a short first season. It's hard to say it now, especially since the original made me love any WD, but I think I liked this one better, just comparing the first seasons of both.

I recall it did too. But I half way wonder if the end of FTWD and the beginning of WD isn't more why. There's no way FTWD could compete with WD. It would die a quicker death than a bullet to the head!

Learning about cobalt (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called) was pretty crazy. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen last nights episode yet, but I think there will start to be a big divide between the government and the other people. And it's gonna turn to be a war between more than just living vs not. But I do have to say that I thought it would be more intense than it has been. Can't wait till shit starts to hit the fan.

Thanks for not spoiling it. It's appreciated. I'm anxious to see what's up, and my theory is in line with yours. GOing to be interesting!

I wonder, you know how WD always has like a part 1 and part 2 of their seasons. I wonder if FTWD will continue between them. Hmmmmmmm

Ok I'm staying off this until after I watch last nights episode! Later all!

So I finally watched last weeks episode last night. Damn, that made my arm hurt! LOL They should've shown more of it though. I didn't think there was enough on it. But that's just me. They were also very vague on the library scene. Like it was rushed. I know they were supposed to be going to medical place, and I get the scene being from outside, but there should've been more of inside.

Also, my suspicions were inaccurate. I thought Kimberly from the diner was Nick. HA, even when they first showed her, I thought it was him, until they panned back and it was a girl and the name tag. LMAO. So next week looks interesting.

I don't know, this one just didn't grab me like I was expecting it to. I expected by now that there'd be more to it. More suspense, more of an intense vibe about it. Maybe I'm just not getting it. There's always that too.

So I finally watched last weeks episode last night. Damn, that made my arm hurt! LOL They should've shown more of it though. I didn't think there was enough on it. But that's just me. They were also very vague on the library scene. Like it was rushed. I know they were supposed to be going to medical place, and I get the scene being from outside, but there should've been more of inside.

Also, my suspicions were inaccurate. I thought Kimberly from the diner was Nick. HA, even when they first showed her, I thought it was him, until they panned back and it was a girl and the name tag. LMAO. So next week looks interesting.

I don't know, this one just didn't grab me like I was expecting it to. I expected by now that there'd be more to it. More suspense, more of an intense vibe about it. Maybe I'm just not getting it. There's always that too.

I feel the same. Not into it as much as I was hoping I would be. And this sunday is already the season finale. Hopefully the action picks up quickly

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

All I can say is thank the lord above that TWD is starting in a couple of weeks!

Right!?! Can't fuckin wait. Just got my girl caught up so we're both pretty pumped.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

TWD was another show that I waited till after the 4th season start to start watching.... then caught up before it restarted in season 4.5's break.... I really wish I could do this with fear but I dont want to wait 2 years....so far I find the show watchable but boring and it really fights with the time slot for my sunday night football

Archived