Jump to content

Fear The Walking Dead


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just curious what peoples first impressions were about the first episode.

I think it will be really neat to watch as society unfolds, and how people learn to deal with whats happening. It is a little strange because we (the viewer) know so much more about whats to come than the characters, but I can see myself getting just as hooked as I did with the walking dead.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

I wasn't 100% focused on it, but what I saw I was just kinda.... meh about it. Idk, just didn't hook me as much as WD did, time will tell though.

It was a lot slower paced, but that was kinda to be expected. And i think its just because were used to the craziness of WD, but I can see this one as getting just as crazy, just may take some time.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

I liked it...I like to see the beginning of the "plague" and how society reacts to the unknown. Plus, its Zombies.

Seeing the beginning is the best part I think. Its just kinda strange knowing so much more than they do. Cant wait for more tho!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Well, episode 2 was a little better. Still rough trying to sit through watching it, it just seems like it's... idk, choppy and disconnected to me.

I think tonight's episode will be a lot better. I'm pretty sure the outbreak starts and shit will start to hit the fan real quick.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

Well, episode 2 was a little better. Still rough trying to sit through watching it, it just seems like it's... idk, choppy and disconnected to me.

i just on demanded the first 2. And i totally feel you. It seems like, its, i dont know, thrown together, or, they are trying to hide some things that will come out, in a odd way. I dont know .... just a bit "off" or something.

Posted

Within the last 2 weeks I binge watched the first 4 seasons of The Walking Dead. I'm finally on board. I'm patiently waiting for the 27th when the fifth season will be on netflix.

I'll get to FTWD at some point. It's cool to see people's opinions about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...