Ahmed Johnson Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 It's about damn time Travis. I haven't finished yet but this episode is good to me
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 I can't believe this dude actually has this house. I thought the was playing them. I still think he is.
Lbox88 Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 He seems a little batty but I'm glad what's his face grew a pair finally, fucking pussy. They have this all set up for season two to really take off and be a big hit, hopefully they don't fuck it up. UBL | Build Log
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 I liked this episode and I like where it's going for the next season
Miguels Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 i need to get on track my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 You never know who is British born on that show. Travis, Rick and Morgan, WTF, lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.