I hope this is a joke, cause apparently not much experience is had from a comment like this.

yeah its shit like that that pisses me off also. A 9mm used properly will do damage! Its what we carry and MOST LEA's di also

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I'm with ya brutha..it just goes to show that many people don't have experience beyond punching holes in paper. I've done ballistic testing on many rounds and I can assure you that 9mm is not weak. the 9mm and 45 come very close in penetration tests. The issue isn't the round..its the shooter.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

how are guns, getting drunk and fucking bitches allowed but mentioning drugs can get you banned ? someone explain that to me.

Sure buddy. Because all except ILLEGAL DRUGS is acceptable talk on this forum. handguns, alcohol, and sex, even though regulated are still LEGAL in the United States.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

9mm is the new .22 When i was first getting into guns everyone said ohh a 22 is worthless because your just gonna piss the person off, get a 9mm or higher. I tell you what, someone is shooting your ass you are not gonna sit around saying ohh its only a 22 or a 9 I am gonna fight back most people are hauling ass if its a not fatal wound regardless of the caliber. I prefer a .40sig myself but I wouldnt put down a 9mm

Administrator of fiberglassforums.com

HEY RZA didnt know you joined up here! whats up mang :D

all my mods are over here, figured i might as well check it out. I've always enjoyed checking out SM's rides and vids anyways so why not.

Administrator of fiberglassforums.com

This is for the 9 Haterz. At similar velocities the ballistics of all 3 calibers are not far from each other.

BALLISTICS for CONVENTIONAL JHP LOADS

Caliber: 9 MM LUGER+P

Bullet Weight: 125 GR. JHP

Velocity: 1250 FPS

Energy: 434 FTLBS

Barrel Length: 4.0

Caliber: 40 S&W

Bullet Weight: 150 GR. JHP

Velocity: 1200 FPS

Energy: 480 FTLBS

Barrel Length: 4.0

Caliber: 45 AUTO +P

Bullet Weight: 185 GR. JHP

Velocity: 1150 FPS

Energy: 543 FTLBS

Barrel Length: 5.0

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

LOL, 9's are not bad, and .22s are fun, and definitely cheap to shoot. Many have died from .22 gunshot wounds, as have 9's. But .. there are still jokes for the people who prefer bigger calibers than 9's, that a "9 just pisses people off." Indeed, it does do its share of damage, and has its place, such as home defense and concealed carry, but the joke is still quiet funny. If you really want to get uptight though and want to stop someone in their tracks, use a shotgun and place the shot correctly. Then you have the upside in both areas: Bullet damage and the shooters ability to hit their mark. A Benelli M4's a great home defense weapon and recreational shooters gun. Load it up with beanbags and the offender will surely be at their knees -- literally!

My GF turns 21 in 3 months and I plan on taking her the local gun shop and letting her pick her gun (she wants one for home protection and concealed carry later down the road) she doesnt live in the best of neighborhoods and I feel scared for her when im at work because she lives by herself and is by no means a big girl, 110 lbs tops. Not only that but I will plan to enroll us into shooting classes for personal defense, I can only teach her so much about handling a gun. Thanks st86diesel for the suggestion about enroling.