Need Help With Power

I plan on building a new system with a Rockford Fosgate T2000.1 bd amp, and 2 15 inch FI audio BL sub woofers. I drive a 2000 Dodge durango. I was wondering if i need a new alternator for this build, or could i just use more batteries? MY last system worked well with a powerful battery and a capacitor, but this system is a little bit more powerful. And help or ideas about my power would be great.

Also, will that amp be good enough for those two subs? I have heard a similar system and it was loud enough to perform hair tricks and such *kinda my gaol*.

Im going to say that you should do at least like 1 Big battery in the back IE Kinetik HC2400 or Powermaster D3100 and 1 big battery up front IE Kinetik HC1800 or Powermaster D2400 and at least 2 runs of 0/1 wire and also do the Big three upgrade. It would be a wise thing to get a bigger alt Like an Iraggi 200 amp or 220 amp alternator

Im going to say that you should do at least like 1 Big battery in the back IE Kinetik HC2400 or Powermaster D3100 and 1 big battery up front IE Kinetik HC1800 or Powermaster D2400 and at least 2 runs of 0/1 wire and also do the Big three upgrade. It would be a wise thing to get a bigger alt Like an Iraggi 200 amp or 220 amp alternator

Thanks for the response. Could you please be more specific on the big three upgrade? And also, where could i find a guide on how to run wires between batteries?

Lastly, should i be running these batteries in series or in paralleled?

Edited by Dreko44

Thanks for the response. Could you please be more specific on the big three upgrade? And also, where could i find a guide on how to run wires between batteries?

Lastly, should i be running these batteries in series or in paralleled?

look at the topic title and you'll see Pinned: How To Do The Big Iii: Tutorial title. as for the batteries run them in parallel bro. run a fuse after the first battery and another before the 2nd.

Edited by dmanson

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

fuse the wire BEFORE the second battery:

battery+++++fuse (within 18") +++++++++++++++++++++++fuse (within 18")+++++second battery++++++distro block/amp.

and the size fuse depends on your current draw from the amp

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg