2.4k amps

MusicHead804

Fzd 3800

O1CTHQO.jpg

Ampere 3800

yI7Vfht.jpg

You see a difference?

Pretty clear to me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The opti's are known to be legit amps and have been proven to do rated or damn close to it.

How about that garbage you posted?

That opti is only rated 2k by the way.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Same price range is what puts it into comparison.

Taylor Fade did a review on the Flatline 2 which looks an awful lot like the FSD 3800.

FSD top, Flatline FL2 bottom.

83E24B83-925F-45C8-9733-0CBC0D858DEE_zps

Flatline review:

http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-24237.html

I like how people try to make budget seem like you got to buy the cheapest thing out there just because you want it now. I dont hate on people's residual income but allowing a little more time to get what you really need or will last is worthwhile. If not you will end up spending two times as much in the long run with headaches in between. Nobody said you gotta buy a $1000 amp but if you can save up $350 then Im sure you can save up $500 or more. I hate being without a system for long periods of time but I been without one for over and year and thats not the first time. If you just need power now then buy an amp that is used and wont eat your budget just to have a little bump till you can get what you need, but dont blow your whole budget hoping what you get is what you need. Just my .02

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Here we go with the it looks similar shit again.

Just in a quick second I can spot differences in those amps.

Keep trying though.

Well I can say this- I have 2 Walmart kicker comp S 10s in Walmart prefab boxes on a rockville rxd-m3. A set of 49.99 rockville components up front and a set of 39.99 rockville 4x6 in the back. Doors are on a 4 channel phoenix gold. Is it competition worthy? He'll no. Not even close. Does it sound good for daily listening and give me absolutely 0 problems? Yes it does. Which was the intent of this system. Sound decent on a budget.I'm not trying to argue at all. This is a purists forum and I'm just saying that some of us poor folks can enjoy music for a whole lot less money. We may not have the best but we can 10x what stock is and enjoy the music ourselves for more than 1/2 the money of what alot of the recommendations that come on this forum are. Is it junk ? Yes. Does it do rated? Yes. Is it cheap? Yes. Will it last forever? Who knows. But there is only 1 way to know and that is to use it.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Archived