benz280se Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Yeah but he was replacing the back windshield anyways and the subwoofer wasn't harmed at all. Haha, some of us (including myself) are acting as if subwoofers have lives and shouldn't be abused. lol my .02 i dont think it's so much the sub; but the attitude that someone would rather destroy something good than give it to someone to use, and find something else to destroy. Quote
Rose-Villian Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 I thought it was pretty funny! Quote WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
kingsuv Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 (edited) my .02 i dont think it's so much the sub; but the attitude that someone would rather destroy something good than give it to someone to use, and find something else to destroy. Why should someone give something away cause their not using it? Edited April 14, 2008 by kingsuv Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Kicker Guy Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 It was pretty funny.... I suppose if I lived in the middle of nowhere I would probably think of these things too Quote Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1 Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood. Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2 Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz
Torres Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 the mountains are a nice backdrop i bet it was already broken. regardless of what they say Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.