Custom Powermaster Alternators

I hate to do this but I have no use for these and probably never will. atleast not anytime soon.

2 Powermaster XS Volt 350's that were custom hand built specifically for me by the head engineer at Powermaster. (Coy Hudnall) They have internal adjustable regulators with the fastest reaction time in the industry. Adjustable from 12 to 20 volts. "Self exciting" so no wiring is needed other than the 1/0 for charging. They are brand new. Never installed or used.

2006_0705Image0005.jpg

2006_0705Image0004.jpg

2006_0705Image0002.jpg

2006_0705Image0001.jpg

More info and specs here.....

http://www.powermastermotorsports.com/spl_alternators.html

These are intended for SPL only vehicles. I would rather not break up the pair but i will if i have to.

$900 shipped for the pair or $500 shipped each.

Edited by SPL2K

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

oh yeah...Navi has first shot at them because i told him i would never sell them. :blush:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

I got 700?? Could use those alts

thats pretty close! Let me know when you get the other $200. :P

Got any cool trading material to throw in with the $700? B)

thats pretty close! Let me know when you get the other $200. :P

Got any cool trading material to throw in with the $700? B)

I know he's got some DD's 10's but he wanted more than $200 for them. :rolleyes:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=17105&hl=

$800 for the pair or $450 each.

price includes shipping, insurance, and paypal fees.

hurry up...i need a new scope for one of my guns. :D

wow, them are sexy, and would bolt rite up on my van,... too bad im a broke mofo..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets