2011 Chrysler 200 Hardtop Convertible build

Here is my build in my 2011 Chrysler 200 Hardtop Convertible. I have 3 T2D212 subs in a sealed box with 1 cu.ft/chamber pushed by a T2500-1bdcp. For my box I had to use fiberglass for the sides to curve around the subs in order to fit all three in my trunk with the top down. I also had to build slots into the back for the top to fold down into. I have a P1000X5 running my 4 PPS4-6 and 2 PP4-T and 2 Fosgate IBeams in my front seats. I used Sky High 1/0 OFC wireing andhave 2 Blockshaker batteries in back and a optima up front

1_zps6vl8ai6s.jpg

23_zpsci8sx7lz.jpg

My Fosgate IBeams built into my front seats

20_zpsidfl1acl.jpg

19_zpsrrib81wh.jpg

18_zpsca10wrsn.jpg

My Amps T2500-1bdcp and P1000X5

16_zpsmpcqsllj.jpg

View of my amps, back of box, and cover for my wires I made

15_zps4amt7xcw.jpg

The slots in the back of my box that my convertible top hooks fold into

14_zpsrvvps1s9.jpg

Pic of my top partially down showing how close the top gets to the box while folding down

13_zps1zsmevtz.jpg

12_zpsnevjzt1k.jpg

Showing how tight fit it was to make my box. If you look close you can see the sides of my box are curved to fit, made from fiberglass

10_zpsgupdpiok.jpg

another view of the tight fit

9_zps0vz9mky9.jpg

8_zpselnbhzvj.jpg

My Mids and highs

5_zpsbe7rryqv.jpg

My subs out of the box

4_zpsf3vf45uq.jpg

Front view

2_zpshv2hj1py.jpg

Trunk view

Holy shit thats a tight fit. Great job on the build. What are you subs final Ohm impedance? And how badly does everything in the trunk rattles when those subs are hitting? If it all. Ibeams are cool idea. Great over all build with all RF equipment.

The final ohm to the amp is 1.34. My trunk lid does rattle a lot. It sux I cant put any dynomat on it because it can't have any added weight to the convertible top system. From inside the car, I cant hear any of the rattling. It hits really hard and is distortion free. The ibeams give a nice extra little kick. I really like them

The final ohm to the amp is 1.34. My trunk lid does rattle a lot. It sux I cant put any dynomat on it because it can't have any added weight to the convertible top system. From inside the car, I cant hear any of the rattling. It hits really hard and is distortion free. The ibeams give a nice extra little kick. I really like them

Right on man. Rattles you can hear on the outside and not on the inside as all good in my book. I bet it sounds really good. You got any vids?

Archived