Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Single X12 rev2 enclosure recommendation


JakeMN

Recommended Posts

Posted

What would you guys recommend for a single x12 rev2? I'm not competing or anything just wanna be loud daily. I am kind of interested in a T line or a 4th order but once again I don't know much. It'll be in a 14 dodge dart so there's not a ton of room. I'd also consider a wall but I'm open to suggestions.

Bass head in training. Trying to learn everything I can.

2014 Dodge Dart GT

Synergy Audio WFO 15.1 V2 (Prototype)

Sundown X12

Posted

About 17" high by 36" wide. Probably 24-36' deep. I know the first two are accurate but not sure about the depth.

Bass head in training. Trying to learn everything I can.

2014 Dodge Dart GT

Synergy Audio WFO 15.1 V2 (Prototype)

Sundown X12

Posted

It am running my rev 2 in 2.7 cubes and it sounds awesome. Plays 25-37 Hz at 136 db

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Posted

I have a SA12 in 3 cubes. Way too big I know but it's been working great for about 6 months. I now realize this will pretty much be perfect for the rev2 but am hoping the port isn't too small. It's supposedly tuned at 33hz

Bass head in training. Trying to learn everything I can.

2014 Dodge Dart GT

Synergy Audio WFO 15.1 V2 (Prototype)

Sundown X12

Posted

It am running my rev 2 in 2.7 cubes and it sounds awesome. Plays 25-37 Hz at 136 db

Are you saying 2.7 cubes NET? or Gross?

I have a SA12 in 3 cubes. Way too big I know but it's been working great for about 6 months. I now realize this will pretty much be perfect for the rev2 but am hoping the port isn't too small. It's supposedly tuned at 33hz

Pretty much same question as above.. 3 cubes NET is perfect for an X12?

Scion xB
Singer 275
Big 3 OFC 1/0
Kenwood ddx492
Alpine 4ch f600 - Alpine components

SoundQubed 4500 - Sundown Audio X12

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2846 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...