Wire grommets

Where do you guys purchase you wore grommets from? I need a couple for 1/0 xs power xp flex wire to run through my firewall. Any reason the grommets I see on sonicelectonix wouldn't work that are a 10 pack for $6 (scoche). Or do I need to purchase the grommets I see on google shopping that are closer to $10/piece? Any reason a traditional rubber grommets wouldn't do the job?

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

i use the white grommets from sonicelectronix i like them, you will need a 1" drill bit for the hole, just don't over tighten the nut ( you can add glue to the threads so the nut doesn't come loose.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scosche-WPG0-10-10-Pack-of-0-Gauge-Waterproof-Grommets-/291406074893?hash=item43d927d40d&vxp=mtr

Thanks. Was also looking at knu's basic rubber/plastic grommets for $.30/ea. any reason these won't work? it's all I ever used in the past but this is my first time using 1/0...

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

• 3 weeks later...

I use snap in bushings.

http://www.graybar.com/store/en/gb/1-inch-plastic-snap-in-knockout-insulating-bushing-97106704?cm_mmc=pla:google-_-googleshopping-_-gb5132-_-97106704&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Graybar%3EPLA%3ECategory&utm_content=NS5Zp8Js|pcrid|49843727690|pkw||pmt||pdv|c|&gclid=Cj0KEQjw-b2wBRDcrKerwe-S5c4BEiQABprW-IddX4Z3UjInGrpVvcE_REF6r2z8rFOJaL6pPwabjCEaAnFb8P8HAQ

They're not water tight but with some silicone you shouldn't have issues. Depending on which you get you might have to ream them out slightly for 1/0 awg. The nice thing about them is that they allow the cable to bend down really fast. Other options like those big firewall bushings/grommets people use end up requiring a larger radius on the cable.

Where do you guys purchase you wore grommets from? I need a couple for 1/0 xs power xp flex wire to run through my firewall. Any reason the grommets I see on sonicelectonix wouldn't work that are a 10 pack for $6 (scoche). Or do I need to purchase the grommets I see on google shopping that are closer to $10/piece? Any reason a traditional rubber grommets wouldn't do the job?

If you do buy a 10 pack I'll buy one off ya!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived