In Search Of A New Laptop

macbook air ^_^

uhm no lol i dont do well with macs unless it was just to surf the web or something and in that case its still way too expensive id rather get a carbon fiber sony x505 that was made back in like 2002

try looking at Dell's Inspiron Laptops those are decent and cheap and light =)

im weary about dells quality but they seem to be getting better.

What about the Thinkpad X300? Here is the Lenovo website for it.

thats a nice one but hella expensive 3 grand is a stretch lol

i think i found it!!!! i was at office depot earlier today and saw this bad boy on sale for 899 after a 150 instant saving and a 50 dollar mail in rebate i think i might jump on it... what do you guys think of this?

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/1015...ebook-Computer/

it fits all my criteria and exceeds them plus its a touchscreen what do you guys think? good deal or no?

Edited by Amalan

instead of the macbook air suggested how bout just a macbook?

I think you would enjoy it.

bleh the only mac i like is the pro cause of its looks, i use macbooks alot and im not a fan the screen is like a fingerprint magnet somehow and im not really a fan of the whole spaced out keys. plus most of my programs are for pc and that whole parallel thing doesnt appeal to me cause i would probably never be on the mac side so basically i have an overpriced fancy cased windows laptop with light up keys (the light up keys pretty much does it for me id buy a mac just for those)

Edited by Amalan

Guest MegaloManiac
bleh the only mac i like is the pro cause of its looks, i use macbooks alot and im not a fan the screen is like a fingerprint magnet somehow and im not really a fan of the whole spaced out keys. plus most of my programs are for pc and that whole parallel thing doesnt appeal to me cause i would probably never be on the mac side so basically i have an overpriced fancy cased pc laptop with light up keys (the light up keys pretty much does it for me id buy a mac just for those)

i wish my macbook had lit up keys :(

i wish my macbook had lit up keys :(

yeah theyre neat i think the pros are sweet but i would be way too worried about it if i got i would end up getting it lojacked and keep it in saran wrap like how indian people keep their 5 yr old furniture still in the plastic wrap it came in :P

man id get a macbook. i dont have one but my friend does and i love that thing. really thin and light and very sturdy. he just has the basic macbook, not the pro and it runs vista no prob even on 1 gb of ram. solid laptop

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

man id get a macbook. i dont have one but my friend does and i love that thing. really thin and light and very sturdy. he just has the basic macbook, not the pro and it runs vista no prob even on 1 gb of ram. solid laptop

like i said i work with macbooks everyday and i do not like them so im pretty set on that, the mac book pro on the other hand is amazing, i love those things and would love to get one if they werent so expensive. that laptop i posted would kill a basic mac book and is much cheaper so i really have no incentive on getting just the basic mac book... im looking for other window laptop options right now i pretty much know all the mac options.