Slamminyukon Posted September 27, 2015 Author Report Posted September 27, 2015 Looks great. What part of Mississippi are you in? Thanks...I'm right in the middle...about a hour and a half north of Jackson 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
Dangrebel Posted September 30, 2015 Report Posted September 30, 2015 Oh shit. I'm doing a 6 18 4th in a 99 Yukon and I'm 20 min south of Memphis in the sip!! 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Jeff4661 Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Oh shit. I'm doing a 6 18 4th in a 99 Yukon and I'm 20 min south of Memphis in the sip!! What subs? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
SnowDrifter Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Slamminyukon Posted October 1, 2015 Author Report Posted October 1, 2015 Sa's...hit me up on Facebook...mike Hudson...we will swap demos when I'm done..I want have any updated pics for about 2 more weeks...ill be gone all next week for work 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
soundbybass Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 It looks like you have some nice equipment should be a great build looking forward to it Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row
Dangrebel Posted October 5, 2015 Report Posted October 5, 2015 Oh shit. I'm doing a 6 18 4th in a 99 Yukon and I'm 20 min south of Memphis in the sip!!What subs? Psi yo!!!! 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Slamminyukon Posted October 16, 2015 Author Report Posted October 16, 2015 Finally made it to buy all my materials! Hopefully gonna start this weekend! Will continue to post pics as well! 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
Slamminyukon Posted October 16, 2015 Author Report Posted October 16, 2015 It looks like you have some nice equipment should be a great build looking forward to it Appreciate it man...I ran Rockford for years..my last truck was a Yukon with 12 t0 15's and 3 t2500's in a 4th order and it got extremely loud and low..I loved it but wanted to change up on equipment, vehicles, and really wanted 18's..so I'm anxious to see how it does 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
soundbybass Posted October 16, 2015 Report Posted October 16, 2015 It looks like you have some nice equipment should be a great build looking forward to it Appreciate it man...I ran Rockford for years..my last truck was a Yukon with 12 t0 15's and 3 t2500's in a 4th order and it got extremely loud and low..I loved it but wanted to change up on equipment, vehicles, and really wanted 18's..so I'm anxious to see how it does There is always something great about a good build and with 18"s that's a win win imo, can't wait to see more Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.