Slamminyukon Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 I haven't been active in awhile. Getting settled in with my new job. Some of you may be familiar with my 12 15 build in my Yukon and some may not. Here's a quick run down. I had 12 t0 15's in a 4th on 3 t2500's. Got rid of it and here's my new build log. 2002 Tahoe on 30's 6 sundown sa 18's 6 sundown sae1000's 4 sundown sae50.4's 4 shuriken bt120's Undecided on alt/alts Haven't gotten a lot done just breaking down the truck now. 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
thecat666 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Sound like a nice build log to come, so how many cft per sub sealed - and how much ported side?. What sort of tuning?
Slamminyukon Posted September 19, 2015 Author Report Posted September 19, 2015 thanks. Dj Williams gave me the specs to get started on my box...7.5 cubes on each sealed side..3 subs per side..shooting for 3.5:1 ratio...if I have that much room...and I believe he said that I'm gonna be around 35hz...haven't started on the box so it could be a little more or a little less...just depending on how much room I have 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
_paralyzed_ Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Damn. I'm looking forward to this build.
Red-navi-916 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 You won't paint your Tahoe meadcherry though. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Karkov Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 tuned 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Slamminyukon Posted September 19, 2015 Author Report Posted September 19, 2015 Probably want paint it at all 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
afrakes Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 Damn. A 4th @ 35 hz! That's gunna get dowwwwnnnn! Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Jeff4661 Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 Sundown 6- 18 tahoe where u from? Will have to swap demos with you next year bcs I'm running 6-18's in a 4th as well Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
crispy_chick3n Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 im tuned in. shit it might get loud in here... This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.