afrakes Posted September 20, 2015 Report Posted September 20, 2015 Is there any way to upload pics from my mobile device? Maybe using the photobucket app? I ask before I try because I don't want to download unnecessary apps if I don't have to. I want to start my build log but only use my phone for camera/internet etc. I don't have a working computer atm and I'll be damned if I post pics of a woofer build at the public library. I'd probably finish uploading pics and walk out to my system missing lol Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
n8ball2013 Posted September 20, 2015 Report Posted September 20, 2015 Yes THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
afrakes Posted September 20, 2015 Author Report Posted September 20, 2015 Yes Okay... Using photobucket I assume. Can I insert photos on the mobile skin or do I have to switch to desktop view in order to do this? I'm not exactly a computer guy. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
reedal Posted September 20, 2015 Report Posted September 20, 2015 Just copy and paste the link SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Frank H Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 I have posted thousands of pictures in the past using photobucket and flickr, but on this site, using the photobucket IMG tag, when I post it says, " An error occurred. you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." Scion xBSinger 275Big 3 OFC 1/0Kenwood ddx492Alpine 4ch f600 - Alpine components SoundQubed 4500 - Sundown Audio X12
Noel989 Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 That's how I upload all pictures. I just copy the img link paste it and that's it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.