Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Is anybody running the ascendant smdv2 18


Noflex

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would like to get some feed back an more info on these subs thinking about running a single 18 in a crew cab Chevy Silverado with no backseat

Hell of a sub but if I were you, I'd save some cash and run a team aa or team fi

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

You could always run 2 15's for about 1000-1300 on similar power for more cone area. Mayhems, Sp4s, Zcons, Zv4s. If you are set on the 18's I agree with Team FI/AA. Other options are the Team Sundown and DC level 6

Posted

You could always run 2 15's for about 1000-1300 on similar power for more cone area. Mayhems, Sp4s, Zcons, Zv4s. If you are set on the 18's I agree with Team FI/AA. Other options are the Team Sundown and DC level 6

I'm fighting space with only a crew cab an wanting to add a amp rack I dont know if I can fit two subs in the back

Posted

the fi team 18 is about 1000$ cheaper I was looking at them just heard there build time is really long right now

Build time would be the same as the SMD v2... Thats just how Fi/AA works.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

15s only require 3-4 cubic feet tops.

My extended cab titan has about 18 cubic feet of room after accounting for floor humps and such. An 18 calls for at the very least 5-6 cubes and you can do plenty of 15's in 6 cubes. There is no reason you shouldn't have 8 cubes though. Make a false floor and mount the amp somewhere on the false floor.

Posted

15s only require 3-4 cubic feet tops.

The 15's I could work with I need to be under 12 cubic feet to fit my batteries an amp rack... My hole goal is to be able to pull hair tricks at the local car shows will 2 fi-sp4 15's be able to do that?

Posted

the fi team 18 is about 1000$ cheaper I was looking at them just heard there build time is really long right now

Build time would be the same as the SMD v2... Thats just how Fi/AA works.

Yea I know they say 10-15 days on the website but I've Ben reading there actual time is about 2-3 months now

Posted

Last time I ordered it took about 14days but that was back in Feb.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...