SnowDrifter Posted February 1, 2016 Report Posted February 1, 2016 Surprised I didn't see this earlierDibs on first demo ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
afrakes Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Posted February 1, 2016 Surprised I didn't see this earlier Dibs on first demo Haha well normal I would give my wife those honors. But seeing that I'm going to need to meet up with you to set gains I think that may be possible haha Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
afrakes Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Posted February 1, 2016 Although I may be able to get my hands on a o-scope. We shall see. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Vaportrailz Posted February 1, 2016 Report Posted February 1, 2016 Although I may be able to get my hands on a o-scope. We shall see. what equipment do you have in mind for this build?subs(s)etc...?
afrakes Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Posted February 1, 2016 Although I may be able to get my hands on a o-scope. We shall see.what equipment do you have in mind for this build?subs(s)etc...?Dude, literally everything I have is listed on page 1 and 2 of this thread. Aa havoc 15 d2 Aq 1200d More goodies... Edit: Thanks for commenting on my thread and not blowing up my pm inbox. I appreciate it Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
MotorCityFats13 Posted February 1, 2016 Report Posted February 1, 2016 I agree with the chrome.... I hate chrome... and from what I hear those back liftgate windows like to explode very easy on those blazers and jimmys if you dont either seal the subs from it or add a good paded weather seal
afrakes Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Posted February 1, 2016 Yeah my single digital designs 512 gave my rear window a good rattle on just 400 watts. Added weatherstripping is definitely going to be applied, but not very concerned about a window blow out. Unlike most on here, this is only gunna be a 1500 watt system. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
afrakes Posted February 2, 2016 Author Report Posted February 2, 2016 Got my final sheet of mdf tonight, along with some goodies; you know, wood glue, screws, filler, etc. hoping to have box all cut and mostly assembled tomorrow after work. Will post pics when I'm done. Gotta figure out my total inner volume and decide on my port as well. Pretty sure I'm going to go 12.5 w and 5 tall. Tune to 31. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
DavidClark Posted February 2, 2016 Report Posted February 2, 2016 Love the build and the vehicle man! Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
afrakes Posted February 2, 2016 Author Report Posted February 2, 2016 Love the build and the vehicle man! Thanks man! Keep watching, should come together real nice soon. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.