Sonic Electronix

dont know how careful one is to be when the parent company has filed bankrupt, and all assest of the company are up for acution at the near end of the month, includeing audiopulse items....

What audiopulse items? A couple cardboard boxes! All I was saying lets not doubt them until it happens.

Guest MegaloManiac

I did some homework and no, Audipulse is still staying. They are just off-shoring the builds to china(TC wanted to that in the first place, but no one would build for them because they were in soo much debt). Thats why the stuff is being auctioned now...

I did some homework and no, Audipulse is still staying. They are just off-shoring the builds to china(TC wanted to that in the first place, but no one would build for them because they were in soo much debt). Thats why the stuff is being auctioned now...

You should also do some more homework because they're not the same exact subs that TC used to sell either. They have completely different soft parts. If they were the same why are my revos rated for 1500wrms and the TC2K is rated for 800wrms? Look at the leads for instance! Thilo changed more than a few things when making the Audiopulse drivers.

They wouldn't just tripple the price if all they did was paint the baskets blue and give them all black cones. There's a reason for everything :D

You should also do some more homework because they're not the same exact subs that TC used to sell either. They have completely different soft parts. If they were the same why are my revos rated for 1500wrms and the TC2K is rated for 800wrms? Look at the leads for instance! Thilo changed more than a few things when making the Audiopulse drivers.

They wouldn't just tripple the price if all they did was paint the baskets blue and give them all black cones. There's a reason for everything :D

thats all well and good if they actually can do what he says they can. I lost Thilos cell number or i'd tell him to kiss my ass some more about my 5400.

triple the price even with the new improvements they arent worth what they want for them anymore. I'm anxious to see what new stuff they come out with now that thier patents are pretty much gone though.

thats all well and good if they actually can do what he says they can. I lost Thilos cell number or i'd tell him to kiss my ass some more about my 5400.

triple the price even with the new improvements they arent worth what they want for them anymore. I'm anxious to see what new stuff they come out with now that thier patents are pretty much gone though.

Thats your own opinion and your entitled to it, but can I ask what drivers your using? Or are you running some BTL's like everybody else on this forum?

Thats your own opinion and your entitled to it, but can I ask what drivers your using? Or are you running some BTL's like everybody else on this forum?

hahaha

I was interested in the audiopulse subs for a while, but the price is just not happening for me...

And yet people on this site say that DD is expensive, but compaired to what everyone on this site runs, i guess it maybe to much for them :wacko:

Ive owned TC subs, and rofl at ME running BTL's