New to the 3sixty.3

i remember someone on this board who was furious about the 3sixty.3 "not working right" and "sounds like crap"....basically not happy at all. He was ready to give up. He had a big complicated system (no dummy, smart guy) but had no experience with the unit at all. I gave him some basic settings and some good basic x-over points to start with. He did it and was happy all the sudden. With no changes to the eq (still flat), it sounded great. Problem solved. It wasn't the RF unit after all. (Shocker) lol

Some people, no matter how much time you have instaling, don't understand this stuff. I am still amazed how many people (who have legit experience) have no idea what a gain does and how to set it properly. That's beside the point though and a whole nother story. :D

Are some 3sixty's bad out of the box? probably. Electronics do that. It can happen. But if you bought from an authorized dealer it is nothing a quick phone call couldn't take care of.

That's why I have no problem asking for help when i believe I need some help or tips. Car to give me some good starting point for my system to try out?

I didnt like mine. It was the year they came out. And i expected a issue or some.

I ran the .1 for a year, and the .2 for 2plus years. Bought the .3 as soon as i heard it was coming out.

It wouldnt update, would lock and freeze. Worse was the knob. It would go from down to FULL any givin time. I was shocked i didnt launch a driver tbh.

Ive said before that id think they probably figured some of the issues out. That said, i did NOT enjoy the experience with mine. It was simple to use. Cut offs and slopes, band adjustments. Piece of cake. But, when i couldnt get past update 2, usb cable had issues, linking issues...... id had enough. Me, Scott, and Jaime have all had issues with them. Just saying my experience.

I didnt like mine. It was the year they came out. And i expected a issue or some.

I ran the .1 for a year, and the .2 for 2plus years. Bought the .3 as soon as i heard it was coming out.

It wouldnt update, would lock and freeze. Worse was the knob. It would go from down to FULL any givin time. I was shocked i didnt launch a driver tbh.

Ive said before that id think they probably figured some of the issues out. That said, i did NOT enjoy the experience with mine. It was simple to use. Cut offs and slopes, band adjustments. Piece of cake. But, when i couldnt get past update 2, usb cable had issues, linking issues...... id had enough. Me, Scott, and Jaime have all had issues with them. Just saying my experience.

believe me, i feel your pain!!!

i'm just saying, some people give up too quick, even if it is justified and you are legitimately pissed. Us early adopters are still guinea pigs even if we don't realize it. Life isn't perfect but at least be glad someone is trying to lead the pack in technology with something as great as the 3sixty.3 can be when working right. In a world full of products with boards and baskets that look alike, i am always happy to see something unique and useful and powerful like this product really is. Sucks you had a bad experience, maybe the .4 will bring you back :D

I hear you though, don't get me wrong!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

believe me, i feel your pain!!!

i'm just saying, some people give up too quick, even if it is justified and you are legitimately pissed. Us early adopters are still guinea pigs even if we don't realize it. Life isn't perfect but at least be glad someone is trying to lead the pack in technology with something as great as the 3sixty.3 can be when working right. In a world full of products with boards and baskets that look alike, i am always happy to see something unique and useful and powerful like this product really is. Sucks you had a bad experience, maybe the .4 will bring you back :D

I hear you though, don't get me wrong!

Yep even the Helix had some issues with noise floor until a firmware came out and fixed it.

Archived