yea as a lot of u kno, im 16......but my friend iz about 2 turn 19, and i look older than him. weve read all over tha internet 4 wayz 2 increase his facial hair growth, but havent had much luck....... so i figured hey, ynot, im on tha site all the tyme, i myte as well ask. so u think u guyz kan help? it really pissez him off wen he getz carded b4 gettin a movie ticket 2 a rated r movie, but i kan get myne no questionz askt (u gtta b 17). but i kno hed appreciate any and every lil bit of help u guyz give......xcept shavin alot, hez tried and it duznt work 4 him.

Why do you even want a beard? When I was your age I would kill for a beard, but now I just want to slit my throat everytime I have to shave. Trust me, when you get a beard you will be so sick of shaving you'll want to shoot yourself in the head. 2wice.

BUT, if you must know....the way that works best is to SHAVE. The more you shave the faster your beard grows. It works even if you don't already have a beard. So just by shaving the fuzz, you speed things up.

CASE IN POINt: My dad shaves in the morning. At lunch lunch time, he has to shave again. And I shit you not.  ;)

im not the 1 tryin 2 gro the beard......my friend iz. he lookz like a 14 year old and hez tired of it.....i got a lil facial hair. not like ur dad or nuthyn. but mynez black so itz pretty noticible......i was askn 4 him cuz he wntz 2 look older

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

yea as a lot of u kno, im 16......but my friend iz about 2 turn 19, and i look older than him. weve read all over tha internet 4 wayz 2 increase his facial hair growth, but havent had much luck....... so i figured hey, ynot, im on tha site all the tyme, i myte as well ask. so u think u guyz kan help? it really pissez him off wen he getz carded b4 gettin a movie ticket 2 a rated r movie, but i kan get myne no questionz askt (u gtta b 17). but i kno hed appreciate any and every lil bit of help u guyz give......xcept shavin alot, hez tried and it duznt work 4 him.

Why do you even want a beard? When I was your age I would kill for a beard, but now I just want to slit my throat everytime I have to shave. Trust me, when you get a beard you will be so sick of shaving you'll want to shoot yourself in the head. 2wice.

BUT, if you must know....the way that works best is to SHAVE. The more you shave the faster your beard grows. It works even if you don't already have a beard. So just by shaving the fuzz, you speed things up.

CASE IN POINt: My dad shaves in the morning. At lunch lunch time, he has to shave again. And I shit you not.  ;)

im not the 1 tryin 2 gro the beard......my friend iz. he lookz like a 14 year old and hez tired of it.....i got a lil facial hair. not like ur dad or nuthyn. but mynez black so itz pretty noticible......i was askn 4 him cuz he wntz 2 look older

LOL Wants to look older? I wonder if he'll be saying the same thing when he's 50. I think he should enjoy his youth while he can.

LOL Wants to look older? I wonder if he'll be saying the same thing when he's 50. I think he should enjoy his youth while he can.

yea, but imean tha guyz almost 19 and lookz like 14-15......id feel knda dwn 2 i guess

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Yeah I know. Especially when they card you all over the place. I'm pretty sure in a couple of years he'll have a growth spurt.

yea he duznt smoke but sumtymez buyz shit 4 my friendz tht du. and they ALWAYZ card him......imean he even getz carded b4 buyn r rated movie ticketz.......tha fact tht hez a small guy duznt help out either

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

serious?

Iam a hair ass guy- by the time I hit 31.... When I was 18, I always had a goatee, and just never cut that, and shaved the rest. But I had the same problem basically-now my back and chest are hairy, and I hate it-lol....If he really doesnt want to be carded, tell him to trim some pubes (if he has any) and glue them to his chin. Think I seen that on Southpark or somethin

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

serious?

Iam a hair ass guy- by the time I hit 31.... When I was 18, I always had a goatee, and just never cut that, and shaved the rest. But I had the same problem basically-now my back and chest are hairy, and I hate it-lol....If he really doesnt want to be carded, tell him to trim some pubes (if he has any) and glue them to his chin. Think I seen that on Southpark or somethin

hahahahahahahaha damn!!! or a bunch of us (friendz other than him) kuld shave our pubez and package it up as a "costume beard" and glue em 2 his face.....like on jackass 2

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)