yea as a lot of u kno, im 16......but my friend iz about 2 turn 19, and i look older than him. weve read all over tha internet 4 wayz 2 increase his facial hair growth, but havent had much luck....... so i figured hey, ynot, im on tha site all the tyme, i myte as well ask. so u think u guyz kan help? it really pissez him off wen he getz carded b4 gettin a movie ticket 2 a rated r movie, but i kan get myne no questionz askt (u gtta b 17). but i kno hed appreciate any and every lil bit of help u guyz give......xcept shavin alot, hez tried and it duznt work 4 him.

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

dont know what realy works but you can fuck with him and just tell him he was realy meant to be a girl when he was born but his nuts droped too soon and thus now hes stuck as a guy :D

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

dont know what realy works but you can fuck with him and just tell him he was realy meant to be a girl when he was born but his nuts droped too soon and thus now hes stuck as a guy :D

hahaha thtz funny i myte tell him tht

start drinking hard liquor and not showering as much

well shit if tht grew beardz, then id bn hairy as hell at 15.....(i used 2 drink ALOT). but ill tell him 2 try it neway, tht way we kan get n a big group and laff at him bn drunk

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

keep shavin it and it will grow back faster and longer....

it duznt seem 2 b workin 4 him. hez tried shavin eredae 4 aboutta month, then not shavin and it grew jus like it used 2.......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

yea as a lot of u kno, im 16......but my friend iz about 2 turn 19, and i look older than him. weve read all over tha internet 4 wayz 2 increase his facial hair growth, but havent had much luck....... so i figured hey, ynot, im on tha site all the tyme, i myte as well ask. so u think u guyz kan help? it really pissez him off wen he getz carded b4 gettin a movie ticket 2 a rated r movie, but i kan get myne no questionz askt (u gtta b 17). but i kno hed appreciate any and every lil bit of help u guyz give......xcept shavin alot, hez tried and it duznt work 4 him.

Why do you even want a beard? When I was your age I would kill for a beard, but now I just want to slit my throat everytime I have to shave. Trust me, when you get a beard you will be so sick of shaving you'll want to shoot yourself in the head. 2wice.

BUT, if you must know....the way that works best is to SHAVE. The more you shave the faster your beard grows. It works even if you don't already have a beard. So just by shaving the fuzz, you speed things up.

CASE IN POINt: My dad shaves in the morning. At lunch lunch time, he has to shave again. And I shit you not.  ;)