Yaedidthabeat Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 Polk Audio MM6501 are in the rear doors and Polk Audio MM6501UMare in the front doors...yea went right past 150...
Yaedidthabeat Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 The reason I ask is the quality I hear from them and others are no compare... So if there any good ones names/brands I'll look in to them Adding the 360.3 will only improve the sound right?
afrakes Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 As long as you can properly tune it. I see a lot of people on here running crescendo, digital designs, etc. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
notorious97200 Posted November 2, 2015 Report Posted November 2, 2015 Just run front speakers. Forget the Boston set and get a better set with the money for the front stage. You don't need a RF 360.3, but you can get one if you want:-) black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
White Lightning Posted November 2, 2015 Report Posted November 2, 2015 A processor should be the last thing on your list ... if you even need one at all Just saying Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Yaedidthabeat Posted November 3, 2015 Report Posted November 3, 2015 Yeah I'm getting rid of the Polk Audio I am going with the hurts component system in the front and in the rear doors I was asking about the digital processor because I have the zv4 12 from sundown looking to amp up the mids and vocals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.