Jason Gamble Posted October 11, 2015 Report Posted October 11, 2015 Hey all Getting a dc audio level 3 18" will be powered with a dd m1c 1700rms and would someone be able to please design a box plan for this single sub please have it in a wagon boot space is 1meter wide .7m deep and have a max height of .8m (sorry from new Zealand I'll try convert to ") Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance
Jason Gamble Posted October 11, 2015 Author Report Posted October 11, 2015 39" wide 27" deep 31" high Max boot dimensions
Jason Gamble Posted October 14, 2015 Author Report Posted October 14, 2015 Hey joex it is a Mitsubishi Lancer sation wagon and most music played is hip hop rap
bman8891 Posted October 14, 2015 Report Posted October 14, 2015 30.25"W x 21.5"H x 24.5"D sub facing up port facing back on one side double baffled Port wall 18.5" Port 19.25"H x 4.375"W. 84.2in^2 5.67 ft^3 30-34 hertz I think this is right I didn't use a program just threw some numbers on paper. Im sure a more experienced builder can do a much better box but this is where I would start.
FourRings Posted October 14, 2015 Report Posted October 14, 2015 Try and contact DC.I'm just getting back into things but so far they have been really helpful to me,I dont see why you wont have the same luck.
Jason Gamble Posted October 15, 2015 Author Report Posted October 15, 2015 Could Could you possibly put up a cut sheet please
will77530 Posted October 15, 2015 Report Posted October 15, 2015 shoot me over max dimensions i can help if you havent got it taken care of [email protected]
Shenker Posted October 20, 2015 Report Posted October 20, 2015 This was for another user a while back i drew this up for, he was using a very similar sub (albeit a FI) and very similar power, and has very similar music tastes. you dont have to use this by any means i just had it handy and it fits your dimensions, couldnt honestly say if he ever built it. I should note the baffle is double thick, and I believe I accounted for a couple pieces of "ready rod" through it for bracing but didnt add them in the render -If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome. -"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever. 04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction) 4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz /////Alpine Crescendo KnuKoncepts Optima SHCA Build Thread 92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~ Gutted pipes 96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi) -System Removed- 1 10 on 1kW 89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis" Bone Stock Possibly going to stance it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.