jessdabest77 Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 I have an 02 blazer two door and after opening door panel,my Crescendo PWX 6.5 will not fit,all bad. They hit the window bar in the back. Now I can try making a pod on the door or get some other speakers that'll fit. I'm thinking more toward's getting the PRV Audio's,what should I do,or what would you guy's do? When you weigh out the cost on building pod's or ordering the PRV's,almost come's out the same. Open for suggestion's.
MotorCityFats13 Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 how much more room do you have between the speaker and door panel if you have a couple of inches then you can make a spacer ring to move it more outside the door.... if you have a jig saw and some 3/4" mdf it should be almost a free fix..... place the speaker where you want it and measure the gap that you would need to space it out...
jessdabest77 Posted October 13, 2015 Author Report Posted October 13, 2015 It is about two inches. I'd like to see how to do that,thank's.
White Lightning Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 Get some trim rings and call it a day bro ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.