So for 4 days I had a bid on a Solo X 18 that was on the site since last week. The auction was suppose to end today around 3pm central standard time. I knew that some ass whipe was gonna snipe the auction at the last minute so I watched and waited and sure enough with 6 minutes left to bid the snipping game began. I watched and waited till around 16 seconds left before I placed my final bid of $456 per sub....(there was two up for auction). Auction ends it looks like I'm the winnner....YAAAAAY......WAIT, nope not a winner :blink: You see ubid decided that they were gonna do something called overtime auction in which they would hold the auction open for 10 minute after the inital end of the auction just to "make sure that everyone gets a fair bid on the item". Now I'm like what the hell is this? Every time a new bid is made during overtime the time counter starts over again. :angry: So some new ass whipe comes in and bids some rediculious bid on both subs. I'm like no way cause I just spent the last four days watching this auction like a hawk. So me and this guy go back and forth to the point where I couldn't get the subs not even one due to my card limit. Now I'm pissed at ubid because if they didn't install this stupid overtime acution I would have a pair of brand fuck'n new 18s. Yup, overtime auction..........who the hell thinks this type of shit up? As mad as I am at ubid, I'm kind of glad this went down the way it did. I was thinking about it yesterday. I said to myself that if I got out bid on this auction that I was gonna go with plan B. Plan B is to run 2 -3 18s in the burban. I'm thinking 3 lvl 4(with 5 coils) or maybe 3 BL (full loaded). The only problem I'm seeing with that plan is space, because I want to keep my third row seats and go vented with the box. Shit I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. I had a plan and ubid fucked that off so now I'm back to square one again.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

So for 4 days I had a bid on a Solo X 18 that was on the site since last week. The auction was suppose to end today around 3pm central standard time. I knew that some ass whipe was gonna snipe the auction at the last minute so I watched and waited and sure enough with 6 minutes left to bid the snipping game began. I watched and waited till around 16 seconds left before I placed my final bid of $456 per sub....(there was two up for auction). Auction ends it looks like I'm the winnner....YAAAAAY......WAIT, nope not a winner :blink: You see ubid decided that they were gonna do something called overtime auction in which they would hold the auction open for 10 minute after the inital end of the auction just to "make sure that everyone gets a fair bid on the item". Now I'm like what the hell is this? Every time a new bid is made during overtime the time counter starts over again. :angry: So some new ass whipe comes in and bids some rediculious bid on both subs. I'm like no way cause I just spent the last four days watching this auction like a hawk. So me and this guy go back and forth to the point where I couldn't get the subs not even one due to my card limit. Now I'm pissed at ubid because if they didn't install this stupid overtime acution I would have a pair of brand fuck'n new 18s. Yup, overtime auction..........who the hell thinks this type of shit up? As mad as I am at ubid, I'm kind of glad this went down the way it did. I was thinking about it yesterday. I said to myself that if I got out bid on this auction that I was gonna go with plan B. Plan B is to run 2 -3 18s in the burban. I'm thinking 3 lvl 4(with 5 coils) or maybe 3 BL (full loaded). The only problem I'm seeing with that plan is space, because I want to keep my third row seats and go vented with the box. Shit I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. I had a plan and ubid fucked that off so now I'm back to square one again.

what the hell is that all about? overtime aution? thats messed up i thought that if you won the bidding the item is legally yours? at least thats what ebay says. if i were you id email the company and see what the hell is going on with this and try to see if any legal issues are being broken

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

what the hell is that all about? overtime aution? thats messed up i thought that if you won the bidding the item is legally yours? at least thats what ebay says. if i were you id email the company and see what the hell is going on with this and try to see if any legal issues are being broken

I just did a search on their site for the overtime policy and this is what I found:

Overtime Policy

If there are any bids within 10 minutes of the auction close time, the auction will be extended until there are no bids for 10 continuous minutes.

There is no limit to the number of times an auction can be extended. Therefore, uBid recommends that you check back often as an auction nears closing time.

As long as there are quantities available in an auction, traditional bidding will continue. If all quantities in an auction are purchased using uBuy It, the auction closes.

uBid makes every effort to ensure system availability. However, uBid reserves the right to close an auction prior to, or extend it beyond, the posted closing time. This may be done at our discretion and without warning.

uBid is not responsible for incomplete, failed, garbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer transmissions due to technical computer hardware or software failures or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit a user’s ability to bid in any auction.

This is some dumb shit. And to think I've brought from these bastards before. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I just did a search on their site for the overtime policy and this is what I found:

Overtime Policy

If there are any bids within 10 minutes of the auction close time, the auction will be extended until there are no bids for 10 continuous minutes.

There is no limit to the number of times an auction can be extended. Therefore, uBid recommends that you check back often as an auction nears closing time.

As long as there are quantities available in an auction, traditional bidding will continue. If all quantities in an auction are purchased using uBuy It, the auction closes.

uBid makes every effort to ensure system availability. However, uBid reserves the right to close an auction prior to, or extend it beyond, the posted closing time. This may be done at our discretion and without warning.

uBid is not responsible for incomplete, failed, garbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer transmissions due to technical computer hardware or software failures or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit a user’s ability to bid in any auction.

This is some dumb shit. And to think I've brought from these bastards before. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

damn bro to hell with that, just stick with ebay :) ive spent like almost $10,000 (literally) and havent had a single issue yet. ive even won some auctions using the same trick you tried :lol:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

WTF, gay ass overtime FTL.

I say DC, but it's a biased opinion as I have no experience.

i have experience with them and i love them!!!

GET DCs

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER