Ya but 912 is a fucking killer deal on to soloxs

i guess, but if i go through my connect i can get them for around that price give or take

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

You were going to pay $456 per sub.

Is that including shipping?

Let's do the math.

2 18" Kickers $912

2 18" DC $670 with LV5 coils. Shipped.

~$250 towards amp/electrical.

I did the math, now, you do the choosing.

Shipping was only $10 per sub so roughly I was gonna pay around $940 for a pair of new SoloX 18. Hell I couldn't beat that but once it got over $500 per sub then I knew I wasn't gonna be able to do it due to credit card limit. I also don't like using my debit card for huge online purchases, so yeah I was gonna drop almost a $1k on a pair of subs. I'm trying to iron out the details with Rusty right now on the DC's but I'm also looking at the BTLs as well. However when I went to FI site they stated that new BTL were comming May 1st so I couldn't even attempt to order a pair. I already have an amp for the subs (Autotek MM 4000.1d) and I'll be getting a second alternator and dual alt bracket kit from Dave DC electric next month. I guess when I hear back from Rusty I'll make the decision to either go DC or FI.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

As of this moment I'm the future proud owner of a pair of dual 1ohm 18 Level 4 with Level 5 coil DC Sound Lab subwoofers :wub:. With that out of the way now I can put my attention back on more important things such as trying to find a house to buy and getting rims on the truck. :D

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

good job

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Man.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So I guess I can thank Ubid.com in the end. I wound up saving about $400 by not paying $1k for those kickers, and I get to try a new manufacture that makes their stuff here in the good ole U.S. of F*CK'N A. Yup those are a pair of D1 Level 4 18's with the Level 5 coils. I wish I would have know about the whole custom dust cap color option, cause I would have gotten silver to match the truck.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Man.......

So I guess I can thank Ubid.com in the end. I wound up saving about $400 by not paying $1k for those kickers, and I get to try a new manufacture that makes their stuff here in the good ole U.S. of F*CK'N A. Yup those are a pair of D1 Level 4 18's with the Level 5 coils. I wish I would have know about the whole custom dust cap color option, cause I would have gotten silver to match the truck.

$400.

New H/U?

Well,

You could pretend you paid $1000 for the Kickers and send me a money order for $400. :wub:

EDIT:

Btw, that bitch looks huge!

You were going to pay $456 per sub.

Is that including shipping?

Let's do the math.

2 18" Kickers $912

2 18" DC $670 with LV5 coils. Shipped.

~$250 towards amp/electrical.

I did the math, now, you do the choosing.

this post had me rolling

$400.

New H/U?

Well,

You could pretend you paid $1000 for the Kickers and send me a money order for $400. :wub:

EDIT:

Btw, that bitch looks huge!

Naw I didn't get a new H/U. I've got my Pioneer PVH5700 DVD that I've had now for about two year. I'm about 45% sure that I'm gonna go the carpc route. I might do it at the end of the summer. As for the money....well I'll just say that you've made a donation to my rim fund :D

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Naw I didn't get a new H/U. I've got my Pioneer PVH5700 DVD that I've had now for about two year. I'm about 45% sure that I'm gonna go the carpc route. I might do it at the end of the summer. As for the money....well I'll just say I've made a donation to your rim fund :D

You made a donation to my rim fund?

How kind of you.

Archived