2009 Nissan Titan Ext. Cab 4 12 in. Havocs on 7k. 152+ db

150 should be the first goal, unless you're THAT confident that the 50 is in the bag. I'm telling you, those Titans are heart breakers. In what organization will you be competing? Headrest is what we meter in MECA and it's harder to hit numbers as opposed to USACI/IASCA metering on the glass and in the kick. DB Drag is about the hardest in my opinion.

I'll be tagging along with ChillMasterWill to whatever he goes to and not sure what organization I will compete in. He said he guarantees at least a 152 out of the build.

Man, I hate promises like that. I guess if he wants to meter outlaw or a format that's easier to hit the number, more power to ya. I truly hope you hit the number and surpass it. It took me 4 12s in a blowthrough on 7K set on a pretty aggressive overlap of -10dB to hit a 150.5 @ the headrest. However, it only took a single 3.5K to hit a 150.5 in the kick. You see the difference?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

a 150 should be attainable ... even low at 35 hz :peepwall:.... but like cleansierra said it all depends how its metered... since i dont compete i dont really care has long as it does a hair trick and gets low and sounds musicale :P

I agree, all things equal, a 150 should be attainable. I know this vehicle though, and they're not SPL friendly. So a non wall 4-12s setup might be not so easy if the vehicle is fighting the score. Furthermore, a 150 is far from a 152. A 150 @ the headrest or on music, is also far away from a 150 metered elsewhere, like kick or glass with a door open.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived