BigManAC Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 I have had issues with my HU in the past randomly cutting off and the only way for me to turn it on it to turn off my car and reset it. It would happen maybe once every 6 months but it has been happening more often. There are three main units I am looking at. I know Pioneer are great just from all of the reviews from people that run them. My HU now is a Sony and I like it which is the reason I am torn. Here are the three, they are all similar just small differences. 1) http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_91060_Pioneer-DEH-X8700BH.html 2) http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_91059_Pioneer-DEH-X8700BS.html 3) http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_75017_Sony-MEX-GS610BT.html If you have any input please let me know, pros/cons. It will be a few months before Ill be getting one so I have time to decide. TIA guys 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
boom50cal Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-CZ702-Vehicle-Digital-Receiver/dp/B006WVXA0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445827381&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+cz702 3 way active, time alignment, rear usb and front aux, built in bluetooth mic. it's a winner On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-CZ702-Vehicle-Digital-Receiver/dp/B006WVXA0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445827381&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+cz702 3 way active, time alignment, rear usb and front aux, built in bluetooth mic. it's a winner I have this hu in 3 or our vehicles. Love it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-CZ702-Vehicle-Digital-Receiver/dp/B006WVXA0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445827381&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+cz702 3 way active, time alignment, rear usb and front aux, built in bluetooth mic. it's a winner I have this hu in 3 or our vehicles. Love it Going to buy another just to keep as a spare when I start working. It's such a nice unit On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 I have a spare already ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.