nice review daimer it was really lovely to read and i can only confirm what u sayin

btw im the new owner of ur subwoofer 😁 and this beast bangin so hard i tuned em same Hz @ 113 liters

thanx for ur good treatment to the sub i can hear it defenitly

Greets SaSp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tony187soundproof
      I finally got around to filling my holes on my f150. I got a 40"x 8" piece and cut out what I needed. And I got plenty left over to do my neon.
      I looked Around online mostly on eBay and the price for one that was already cut to size was crazy. The average cost was about $120.00 bucks,so I started to look at sheets and they wanted around $90.00. so I dug a little deeper and found this sheet for $35.00.its probably not as thick and durable as the other ones but was way more easier to cut and bend.and it's mostly for looks anyways
      Fun fact .... I put the stereo in before I left the car lot, the salesman was like this is a first for me and he also let me swap out my A pilers with my 4 tweeters on theam
      Giving my electrical system a workout

• By mbdblue
      Looking to trade or sell my Sundown X8v1 motors for a single Zv3 motor to build into an 18. If your interested in buying them, Id do 70 plus shipping for the one with a basket and 60 plus shipping for the one without. they have regular wear and tear scratches, not shifted. 

• By xpoppadaddyx
      Here we go with another build.  This one won't be as slow as the Chevy TB and I'm excited for that.  This vehicle is my work car so I work on it profusely week after week.  I am hoping to get this one done by end month so until then here are my plans.  If what you see sounds familiar it probably is, but I won't tell...🤔  Thanks everyone prematurely for the comments and hope to have some good reviews from this build. 
      Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp
      Rockford Fosgate T-400/4
      Audio Control Matrix
      Rockford Fosgate T152-s 5.25" mids
      Crescendo FT1's
      Rockford Fosgate T1D410's
      Xs Power
      Kinetik
      Mechman OFC 1/0
      Singer Alt 
      Pioneer HU
    • By aygobasshead
      Hello guys,
      I'm wanting to start some kind of 2.1 home audio build. Nothing 7.1 ultra high tech.
      Just want some good ass mids and highs and a decent sub that does lows.
      Now I'm wondering, what kind of sub would be nice? I was thinking 250 watts to 500 watts of RMS should be enough to do well right?
      Anyways, that brings me to the next question. Are there any affordable mono's to power a suggested woofer?
      Anf what mids and highs would be nice, would I need a calculated enclosure for mids and highs?
      I'm new to home audio, would love some help.
      Thanks!
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 887 Guests (See full list)