Need opinions*READ ME*

CleanSierra

could always put together a simple test box and toss it on the dash. do some testing instead of guessing.

he is brainstorming <_<

didnt mean to sound like I was telling him what to do, but....

for $20 he could buy a couple. make a test box. play around with box size. stuff it full of poly fill if need be. get some real world results.

-or-

try to predict acoustics in a car.

personally I think it would extend the bass a bit but doubt it would be a noticeable difference. but im just guessing like the rest.

If you have enough room to put a tweeter, a midrange driver, AND a passive radiator "on the dash" ... you may as well set up a 6.5" driver / tweeter and call it a day.

No sence on a "maybe" with a passive radiator and get some real dynamics up there ....

Just saying

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

If you have enough room to put a tweeter, a midrange driver, AND a passive radiator "on the dash" ... you may as well set up a 6.5" driver / tweeter and call it a day.

No sence on a "maybe" with a passive radiator and get some real dynamics up there ....

Just saying

I will not be putting any of that garbage on my dash. My pillar will have a simple 3" midrange and a 1" silk tweet, that's it. I'll source my doors for the jobs of mid bass

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Gotcha brother. Just trying to help

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived