Jump to content

Budget Components


Jman9112

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've got the P165 on 70 watts apiece and they are fine with my 2 tens on 750 watts. You will be fine.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Here you go man. I live and die by CDT Audio for my highs; however, I did manage to throw a pair of PPI comps in the car on top of the CDT's. They are very high quality and well built and for the price range you listed I believe that these will pretty much outperform anything else that you will find out there unless they are crazy discounted on price.

http://www.woofersetc.com/c-172-speakers/c-10-compon-speakers/c-40-65/p-5826-cl-625-cdt-audio-classic-series-625-frame-2-way-component-set.html

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

Here you go man. I live and die by CDT Audio for my highs; however, I did manage to throw a pair of PPI comps in the car on top of the CDT's. They are very high quality and well built and for the price range you listed I believe that these will pretty much outperform anything else that you will find out there unless they are crazy discounted on price.

http://www.woofersetc.com/c-172-speakers/c-10-compon-speakers/c-40-65/p-5826-cl-625-cdt-audio-classic-series-625-frame-2-way-component-set.html

His budget is 150 for amp and speakers

Posted

its its worth anything.... LOL... I run "Clarion SRG1623S" powered off a hifonics zxi80.4 ... for $49.99 I could not be any more happy and they do more than keep up with my DC level 3 12" on 1200rms..... I cant speculate what double or triple the price would really offer... im in no means an audiophile and I really cant hear half the shit people talk about... but $150 for an amp and comps is a hard budget to really meet

Posted

Here you go man. I live and die by CDT Audio for my highs; however, I did manage to throw a pair of PPI comps in the car on top of the CDT's. They are very high quality and well built and for the price range you listed I believe that these will pretty much outperform anything else that you will find out there unless they are crazy discounted on price.

http://www.woofersetc.com/c-172-speakers/c-10-compon-speakers/c-40-65/p-5826-cl-625-cdt-audio-classic-series-625-frame-2-way-component-set.html

His budget is 150 for amp and speakers

Headunit power until a proper amp can be bought. Quite a few people don't realize that a decent comp set can sound just fine when not over pushed running off the deck power. Now, if you start to distort the shit out of everything and try to run the comps right into clipping off the deck then it is going to sound like shit. The deck power will work just fine for now and should easily keep up with the 1000 watt sub stage that he has listed.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...