HONDA ACCORD overkill rebuild

so that tweeter is no longer made, you can find them on ebay but here is a good option as well

http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rs28a-4-1-1-8-aluminum-dome-tweeter--275-130

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I think you could do more with less,

As far as looking at it as a potential customer I'd rather see a nice clean simple install rather than a half blocked windshield and all the space gone from the foot wells.

The doors look nice though.

I'd do some the mid's in the doors and just a tweeter pod on the pillars for some nice silk dome tweeters.

Super tweeters kill my ears and I'm sure it's the same for many others so that might hurt your client base.

No matter what though all of this is great for gaining experience

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

More progress

IMAG3623_zpsyqdei8iu.jpg

Just painted the dash pods for a quick finished look!! they will also be wrapped in vinyl.

I think Pro tweet in that spot might end up being a little harsh.

Keep puttin in work. should be nice

Going to try to copycat your initial design on your front doors, except with two 6.5 pods. Hopefully it turns out nice, cause I like the idea.

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters

DD SS4A

DD M1D

DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

• 5 weeks later...

Decided to strip all the panels in the car and get ready to start preparing for the wiring.

Also came up with false floors to hide 4 of the 5 amplifiers in the rear seat footwells.

To my surprise the accord had enough leg room to pull this off. I dont have much people

in my back seat but it still is pretty comfortable with the false floors in almost like they

belong there. I had a 6'3 guy sit in the back to tell me how it felt and he had no complaints.

The false floors will be back lit with leds also. Tomorrow I will show pictures strictly of the back side bracing

for the false floors. But for now the front.....

IMAG3779.jpg

I will show more pictures of the strip down tomorrow.

IMAG3778.jpg

IMAG3781.jpgIMAG3784.jpg

IMAG3791.jpgIMAG3788.jpgIMAG3793.jpgIMAG3801.jpgIMAG3802.jpgIMAG3804.jpgIMAG3808.jpgIMAG3809.jpg

IMAG3807_zpsviz5jl5r.jpgIMAG3811.jpgIMAG3819.jpgIMAG3821.jpgIMAG3826.jpgIMAG3830.jpg

I should have more pictures tomorrow of the bracing on the backside and more pics of the strip down!

signature_zpsgnwqm9bk.png

Interesting, you gonna do lights or hide amps under those?

• 2 weeks later...

Been working a little throughout the past two weeks mainly focusing on getting everything painted

and finishing up the false floors. My front door panels have been put back on also and they look

pretty good to me. I have a decent amount of pics to show of the process.

IMAG3980_zpsyanesbpc.jpg

IMAG3982_zpsuaqlusnu.jpg

x2 16 gauge speaker wire for (MIDRANGE/TWEETER) x1 18 gauge speaker wire for (LED)

IMAG3985_zpsclpsd10i.jpg

The 6.5 mid has a Blue LED strip behind the grill

IMAG3988_zpst3b7kaxp.jpg

IMAG3990_zpskyoitke9.jpg

IMAG3991_zpspsrieb9t.jpg

IMAG3992_zpsloujzjhz.jpg

IMAG3995_zpsre7wsxnp.jpg

IMAG4001_zpss5sd7mb9.jpg

IMAG4007_zpsm16wuf1v.jpg

IMAG4010_zpsajjni3ge.jpg

IMAG4022_zpsmvzuby6f.jpg

Really like how the floors came out. They will be lit from the under side with led strips.

IMAG4026_zpsio129cja.jpg

IMAG4027_zpsnehqaztx.jpg

signature_zpsgnwqm9bk.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived