Second Skin Audio

New build ported wall or 4th order **WITH PICTURES**

Ryan929

I'd wall that truck. One woofers firing right at your head. Port on driver side. Blow through, you have to cut your truck. And buy a cover for the bed. Pro's you can see out the back window LOL. Me I a have old truck, so yes I have a blow through. Do what you want is your answer.

I'd wall that truck. One woofers firing right at your head. Port on driver side. Blow through, you have to cut your truck. And buy a cover for the bed. Pro's you can see out the back window LOL. Me I a have old truck, so yes I have a blow through. Do what you want is your answer.

Would the port on the driver side be more beneficial that a horizontal port down the middle of the box? Im not really chasing numbers.. Just looking for 160+db on the EAR-O-METER.. LOL this will be my daily "musical" set up.

Know you said your not chasing numbers. But to me 6 15's are going to put up some good numbers ,ha ha. Given you build the enclose to spec of given subs. What I've seen I'd port drivers side. But the most important thing is, to do what makes you happy. Don't worry about what others do you . Go take a look at AMI Customs build. I love that black nasty WALL it's off the chain. Sounds good on all music , that's me not speaking for others.

Plus if you do a build log people here will point you in the right direction man.

Main goal have fun and enjoy the sport.

I will be following this thread bro. Tuned end.

What I'm I thinks, sick truck . Clean install also. Clean work very clean work.

Know you said your not chasing numbers. But to me 6 15's are going to put up some good numbers ,ha ha. Given you build the enclose to spec of given subs. What I've seen I'd port drivers side. But the most important thing is, to do what makes you happy. Don't worry about what others do you . Go take a look at AMI Customs build. I love that black nasty WALL it's off the chain. Sounds good on all music , that's me not speaking for others.

Plus if you do a build log people here will point you in the right direction man.

Main goal have fun and enjoy the sport.

I will be following this thread bro. Tuned end.

What I'm I thinks, sick truck . Clean install also. Clean work very clean work.

Correct, im sure it will do a pretty decent number, but I was just meaning to say that the number isnt my main goal. I dont compete i just love loud music. :good:

Edit: Thanks for your input, not building it to please anyone else, but I know there are a ton of people on here that are far more knowledgeable than me.

I'll be the first to tell you I don't know it all. But I've been around a while, and I learn something new everyday here on SMD. Sorry if I post dumped on your thread man. Couldn't help myself . I love your truck bro. Will be following your build. Sick Truck. Port on drivers side Ha ha.

Archived