Jump to content

Antique/Industrial Shelf Project


Recommended Posts

Posted
For now, I've placed my shot glass collection that outgrew my old shelf on the bottom:


9A5A3E85-9B84-4420-AD06-C0681523AF7A_zps


Classy, I know lol. But I have started collecting shot glasses from every place I travel to that I can get them at. I have them from literally all around the world.


Alright, I'm sure you guys have seen enough. I'm out!

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

Judging by all that, Im guessing you have no cats or small children running around lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Judging by all that, Im guessing you have no cats or small children running around lol

Nope, sure don't lol.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

I want one.... too bad I have a cat and two heelers that would break it :(

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...