bam334 Posted November 9, 2015 Report Posted November 9, 2015 What's up everybody, this is my first post here so I'm just trying to get active. I been big on systems since I was about 8 riding around with my uncle. My first car was a Chevy lumina with two Cerwin Vega Vmax 12s in high school on 600 watts. I joined the army in 2008 and a few months later was stationed in Germany. I bought a 2003 lesabre and got hooked up with some guys from team cactus sounds in east Germany. I ran a cactus mk2 15 on kicker ZX2500.1 in a ported box with four piezo tweets and a gang of mids and silk domes that I fired over and over on MMATS SQ4160. I hit 140.3 on the mic and won my class at my 3rd comp. BUT ANYWAY now that that's out there I'm a trucker now and I'm back in the game with an 85 caprice classic paint and body done in house and system coming soon. Looking forward to getting some advice from people here. Anybody care to to tell how I can post pics so I can back up what I'm saying? 85 caprice classic -Paint and Body -Billet silver metallic under ice blue pearl - midnight blue vinyl top -all chrome replaced -Interior -smoke grey with blue inserts and piping Audio - coming soon
mcfalcon Posted November 9, 2015 Report Posted November 9, 2015 Hello buddy and Welcome. Still learning but have started gathering.
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 9, 2015 Report Posted November 9, 2015 I use photobucket http://s1365.photobucket.com/
bam334 Posted November 9, 2015 Author Report Posted November 9, 2015 85 caprice classic -Paint and Body -Billet silver metallic under ice blue pearl - midnight blue vinyl top -all chrome replaced -Interior -smoke grey with blue inserts and piping Audio - coming soon
bam334 Posted November 9, 2015 Author Report Posted November 9, 2015 85 caprice classic -Paint and Body -Billet silver metallic under ice blue pearl - midnight blue vinyl top -all chrome replaced -Interior -smoke grey with blue inserts and piping Audio - coming soon
bcbrassard Posted November 9, 2015 Report Posted November 9, 2015 Welcome to the greatest Car audio forum on the interweb. IMO anyway. Great large and small builds on here with a ton of good guys that help people out. Enjoy and start a build log so we can follow your progress.
bam334 Posted November 9, 2015 Author Report Posted November 9, 2015 85 caprice classic -Paint and Body -Billet silver metallic under ice blue pearl - midnight blue vinyl top -all chrome replaced -Interior -smoke grey with blue inserts and piping Audio - coming soon
bam334 Posted November 9, 2015 Author Report Posted November 9, 2015 Welcome to the greatest Car audio forum on the interweb. IMO anyway. Great large and small builds on here with a ton of good guys that help people out. Enjoy and start a build log so we can follow your progress. Thanks. I'm planning two sundown zv4 15s on 3500 rms. Not sure what I want to do for mids and highs I want to try the sundown components but I'm leaning more towards pro audio 6.5s and super tweets. 85 caprice classic -Paint and Body -Billet silver metallic under ice blue pearl - midnight blue vinyl top -all chrome replaced -Interior -smoke grey with blue inserts and piping Audio - coming soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.