SCATHED Posted November 20, 2015 Author Report Posted November 20, 2015 Alright cool. How much output should I expect to lose vs my SA-12s in 4 cubes? That way I'm not shell shocked lol
dolarbilz Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Nobody can say how much you'll loose.
SCATHED Posted November 20, 2015 Author Report Posted November 20, 2015 Trying to post pics of my box....does copy and paste not work on this site wtf? I post on many forums and have never had trouble posting pictures before
Vice03 Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Trying to post pics of my box....does copy and paste not work on this site wtf? I post on many forums and have never had trouble posting pictures before Just use code or click the little button of the picture and put the direct link to the photo inside.
SCATHED Posted November 20, 2015 Author Report Posted November 20, 2015 Okay here is the box i will be using. Outside Dimensions: Width: 40Height: 19 Top Depth: 6 Bottom Depth: 10 Tuned to 35hz
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Are those 3" ports? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Are those 3" ports? Yes sir You are going to be quite a bit short on port area. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
SCATHED Posted November 21, 2015 Author Report Posted November 21, 2015 Are those 3" ports? Yes sir You are going to be quite a bit short on port area. Well dang. That box was originally built for an SA-12, so I guess I'll probably end up putting one of my current SA-12s in there and give it around 1000 watts
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Are those 3" ports? Yes sir You are going to be quite a bit short on port area. Well dang. That box was originally built for an SA-12, so I guess I'll probably end up putting one of my current SA-12s in there and give it around 1000 watts With three 3" ports, you are on the small side when it comes to port area even with a SA-12 on 1,000 watts, but you will have a lot less problems with that than you would if you put a 2,000 watt setup in there. Have you thought about building a new box to go with a new 12" sub? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.