Second Skin Audio

Let's talk subs for 2000 watts

SCATHED

Currently have 2 SA-12s in a custom enclosure tuned to 35hz but have no leg room (single cab truck) so I'm wanting to make some changes. My amp is a Crescendo b2000d. Here is what I'm looking at:

1. Fi Bl 12 in a 2.5 cubed box tuned to 35hz

2. Fi Q 12 in a 2.5 cubed box tuned to 35hz

3. FU Audio 1800 12 in a 2.5 cubed box tuned to 35hz

4. 2 HDS208s in a t-line box tuned to 35hz

The reason why these subs are my options right now is because of their mounting depths...remember, single cab lol

What would you choose? Mainly just looking to get loud. Thanks!

I have a Fi Q 18 and I love it. It catches good highs and lows in the right box. And mounting depth?? Invert the sub?

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

DaytonLax14 from f150forum?

Fi makes some killer gear. Handmade and machine in America too. My vote is the Fi products.

I have a Fi Q 18 and I love it. It catches good highs and lows in the right box. And mounting depth?? Invert the sub?

Yes sir that's me on that forum.

Inverting the sub would take up even more room so that's not an option, especially with a bench seat with fold down arm rest.

I've been reading some about t-line enclosures and they seem to be the magic box.

And if you're gonna do a tline for 2 8s why not do one for 1 Fi 12" and tune it to the subs fs?

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

And if you're gonna do a tline for 2 8s why not do one for 1 Fi 12" and tune it to the subs fs?

Archived