Second Skin Audio

Need cheap setup. Ford ranger xlt.

chetrog

I am saving for a better system then my single SA-12, but until that I want to build a box just for fun , and just for something to kill time for a 3 or 4 months until i save up money. I would like to spend 400 dollars on something to mess around I am using a Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D. It is 900 watts @2ohm

I'm looking for some suggestions on what subs i should mess around with. I can build my own box, and only looking for subwoofer/subwofers. I wouldn't run mind having 3 12" Sundown audio E-series,but I don't think it would be enough for 900 watts. The main reason I am trying to build something new is that I had a stroke 5 years ago and I am disabled, and I like to build stuff for hobbies.

I will measure how much area i have tonight.

Why not do 2 sa 12's?

Would need 2K to run them.

What makes one "need" 2k to run them?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thanks for the suggestion. Anyone else suggest anything different?

You could also go for Soundqubed HDS215s or DC Audio L2 15s as some low power / cost alternatives, the L2s would work in a somewhat smaller box if that's a factor for you,

Archived