Jhunt94 Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 Well two of us spoke on what's fits.in spoke on fitting a ten with mods..even if you could fit 4 nice 8" where you going stuff a 2k amp or two small 1k amp..I know I'm sounding like a dick..but I've done the work to see what can fit..maybe 4 6.5" subs may work but still need fit amps.. well if he goes with the E-8s instead of the SA-8s, then he can get one of the SAE-1000D's and can fit it behind the seat. I feel like he's already made up his mind though... 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
dolarbilz Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 Here is my single 8" ported box for sa8v2 please fit four more and that port on the small end..
dolarbilz Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 How much sticks out of box..more than routering
cabotgsxr Posted November 28, 2015 Author Report Posted November 28, 2015 It's not a question of if I have made up my mind is just very difficult for me to try and put together something in such a small area I usually run for 15's in the back of a Ford explore trying to deal with having such limited space in wanting to get the most maximum affective hitting system is different for me
dolarbilz Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 It's not a question of if I have made up my mind is just very difficult for me to try and put together something in such a small area I usually run for 15's in the back of a Ford explore trying to deal with having such limited space in wanting to get the most maximum affective hitting system is different for me And I run and ran 3-4 15" to 18" blow through 10k plus off power nothing going to come close or satisfy your Bass..put in what fits and be happy
cabotgsxr Posted November 28, 2015 Author Report Posted November 28, 2015 Please read in the description of popular subs that are put in the box. http://www.soundoffaudio.com/ported-quad-8-for-2007-2013-gmc-sierra-crew/
dolarbilz Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 Please read in the description of popular subs that are put in the box. http://www.soundoffaudio.com/ported-quad-8-for-2007-2013-gmc-sierra-crew/ They will put anything so you'll buy..that port is shit .
kryptonite Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196903-mack-edition-dirtymax-2-10-sundowns/ DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
firebirdude Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 Even if the SA8 did fit, it ain't enough space.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.