SQPunk Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 This system is going in my 2000 Dodge 2500 crew cab.1 - American Bass 750.1 1 - American Bass 350.4 2 - American Bass VFL-Comp 1511 subs 2 - American Bass Symphony 6.5 separates. American Bass Sound Deadening 1 - Kenwood DNX-4150BT head unit 1 - 360 Amp Mechman Alternator with external regulator option Custom box tuned at 29hz based on the T/S specs that I got for the subs. Built for a flat response. Today, I cleaned out the truck, cut the carpet back, cleaned and sound deadened the back seat area. Tomorrow, the box build will commence. Here are a couple pics....
Smoove Posted December 7, 2015 Report Posted December 7, 2015 Moar!!!!!!!!!! 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
SQPunk Posted December 10, 2015 Author Report Posted December 10, 2015 Ok guys, Here is an update:I now have two runs of 000 gauge power wire running from the front of the truck to the inside of the cab and have done part of the big-3. I will finish the Big-3 when my new 360Amp Mechman Alternator arrives.Here are a couple of pictures for you.
SQPunk Posted December 11, 2015 Author Report Posted December 11, 2015 Today, I added the second layer to the front of the box. I don't feel that the 3/4" plywood will hold up to the pounding of two 15" subs on 8000ish watts.
Smoove Posted December 11, 2015 Report Posted December 11, 2015 nice updates 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
SQPunk Posted December 15, 2015 Author Report Posted December 15, 2015 Here is a video after a preliminary setup. Still have some tuning to do.https://www.facebook.com/levine.ron/videos/10153599893487415/
bcpballer64 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Nice! "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.