Shops Are Falling In Line With Shows

Sonic FX

i have a friend whos a manager at one of the best buys in elk grove, he said if you give him a call he'll want to set up an event.

give me the number and name and he will have a call on Monday

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

If the show in Tucson has enough people, the AutoSoundFX here on base is supposidly gonna have a show next mth.

I am trying to convince them to make it a 1X or 2X

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Is this true? $40 for a 1x point event, that's B/S and Wayne wonders why there is no competitors? "Let's screw with all the people that's already in it" and cater the people that want to get in.... oh but wait let's charge them an Arm & Leg not including Gas.

SPLMAX CUP 10 shows x $40 =$400 not including Room & Board, Gas, Trailer, BEER and all the equipment, for 2 cars...

1 Bassrace & 1 DBDrag

all this really wanting me to leave http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Is this true? $40 for a 1x point event, that's B/S and Wayne wonders why there is no competitors? "Let's screw with all the people that's already in it" and cater the people that want to get in.... oh but wait let's charge them an Arm & Leg not including Gas.

SPLMAX CUP 10 shows x $40 =$400 not including Room & Board, Gas, Trailer, BEER and all the equipment, for 2 cars...

1 Bassrace & 1 DBDrag

all this really wanting me to leave http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

yeah that is a little high i think it might scare some people away

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Archived