Shops Are Falling In Line With Shows

Sonic FX

Is this true? $40 for a 1x point event, that's B/S and Wayne wonders why there is no competitors? "Let's screw with all the people that's already in it" and cater the people that want to get in.... oh but wait let's charge them an Arm & Leg not including Gas.

SPLMAX CUP 10 shows x $40 =$400 not including Room & Board, Gas, Trailer, BEER and all the equipment, for 2 cars...

1 Bassrace & 1 DBDrag

all this really wanting me to leave http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

WOW! 40 bucks?

Thats a little steep for me. I might have pick and choose my shows then <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I don't want to play devil's advocate here but, at least now we're going for money!!!! Instead of just trophies. Its like any other car show contest. You go for points, trophies and money. Well guess what entry fees into those big productions shows ain't cheap either. We know that. How many times we have had to pay double just to get in to our little db drag at almost any event at Cal Expo or almsot any fairgrond show.

the highest amount of points earned for the splmax cup get $100 per show. doesn't matter if you go to all or one. if you get first place and by the spl max cup points system you able to aquire the most points that day you win $100 cash. Thats how I understand it.

the highest amount of points earned for the splmax cup get $100 per show. doesn't matter if you go to all or one. if you get first place and by the spl max cup points system you able to aquire the most points that day you win $100 cash. Thats how I understand it.

That's how it works a 129 guy got the frist 100!

Oh and the extra 10 bucks is for the jumper and pizza family day stuff from what I understand

We need the price to hot back to 25 bucks!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived