Not really sure if this has been posted in other threads or not, but I saw this about 6 months ago and bring it up in every gun control debate I have with someone when they tell people that we need to get rid of all guns after some mass shooting.

I really think people shouldn't even widely discuss untraceable guns, we don't need the government taking notice and trying to make building them illegal.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's not about it being untraceable guns. It's the fact that people can now make them in their own house at the cost of 1500 dollars for the machine and there are others that are as cheap as 1200. Making gun control via retailer absolutely useless. Also, building a ghost gun is illegal in some states.

Great video. Was common knowledge though. It seems like it was aimed at bringing attention to the Ghost gunner. So either marketing or negative attention.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Great video. Was common knowledge though. It seems like it was aimed at bringing attention to the Ghost gunner. So either marketing or negative attention.

Still learning but have started gathering.

So many people cry about how we have weapons. USA is THE ONLY country, by law, that allows citizens to arm themselves. It was put into the constitution for a reason. If you or someone you does not like the fact he allow weapons in this country. Then you, or you can tell them, to move the fuck out of this country if it makes the feel so scared.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

That video was absolutely about bringing the fact that it's easy to make untraceable guns to light to the masses.

Sure gun people already knew but most others do not and that's how it should be,

We do not need people watching that and raising hell about it to the government and that's all videos like this will cause.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived