Time to put your big boy pants on and get your own place. If your over 18 and living at home there's your problem.

That isn't always the case... If he is going to school or working full time and trying to save up then I see no issues.. I know there was a time that I had to move back in with a relative when I lost my job and apartment all in the same month

Usually dont respond to comments like that but since you did, i work full time at wells fargo & part time at fedex. Its not the money its the fact that my parents help me alot with my son.

Time to put your big boy pants on and get your own place. If your over 18 and living at home there's your problem.

That isn't always the case... If he is going to school or working full time and trying to save up then I see no issues.. I know there was a time that I had to move back in with a relative when I lost my job and apartment all in the same month

Usually dont respond to comments like that but since you did, i work full time at wells fargo & part time at fedex. Its not the money its the fact that my parents help me alot with my son.

I didn't take you as the free-loader type.. I have heard you mention working several times

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I didn't take you as the free-loader type.. I have heard you mention working several times

Haha nope, my parents raised me right. I'm knly allowed to stay here because i'm doing things right or they would have kicked my ass out

I'm confused, what is it that you need all that paperwork for?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm confused, what is it that you need all that paperwork for?

To pick up my new handgun

Really? That's insane! You could, although it wouldn't be honest, tell you parents you need a proof of rent agreement for your job or something.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Or do you pay a phone bill for your cell phone? That would count as a utility bill I would think

I told my mom earlier that my friends girlfriend told me i should do a rental agreement incase my girlfriend tries to take me to court later for our son, that it looks better etc. She said well you shouldn't move out right now but we might be able to help you with that.. Fingers crossed

I told my mom earlier that my friends girlfriend told me i should do a rental agreement incase my girlfriend tries to take me to court later for our son, that it looks better etc. She said well you shouldn't move out right now but we might be able to help you with that.. Fingers crossed

Archived