quincyj34 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Posted December 14, 2015 What is a good pair of components for around 200? I've listened to a set of alpine type r but there isn't much variety in my area. I see a lot of people recommend IA I65c or focal is65 but not many actually use them. I also had a buddy recommend polk db6501 but im not sure about them. I would like to use something other than the stuff you get at best buy.
LT.Smoke Posted December 14, 2015 Report Posted December 14, 2015 I had a set of Rainbow CSX components that were $250ish and they sounded great... I got it on Woofersetc.com Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
dolarbilz Posted December 14, 2015 Report Posted December 14, 2015 https://xplicitaudio.com/shop/ampere-audio-aa-65c/ Ampere audio 6.5
quincyj34 Posted December 17, 2015 Author Report Posted December 17, 2015 Ive been looking at the hertz dsk 165.3 and focal intergration 6.5. having a hard time choosing between the two.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.