Sonic Electronix

how come no one ever admits they like their bass to be heard down the block?

Although I'm nowhere near as loud as most on this forum, I too, appreciate great clean and loud systems! I love when peeps go out of their way to sound deaden, and reduce any outside noise to a minimum. I feel if we wanted our rides to be loud on the outside, we would mount speakers on the outside. Just to clarify, I completely agree with many others who have posted earlier, it's a respect thing to not just slump around in residential areas, stop lights, at 3 in the morning, etc. Secondly, I have spent years just getting my system up to where it is today. The thought of someone jacking me (most likely because I was being an asshole jamming out at the wrong place/time) just crushes me. I'm even real cautious on putting decals on my ride.

That, is why I choose when and where to turn up, and when not to. B)

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

It really is too bad. I'd like to represent the brand I run especially being that it's a big brand we carry in our store. But i feel the same way, not worth advertising you have an expensive system. I typically recommend customers to throw away any stickers that come with their equipment.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Is there any nice alarms you guys recommend? My lexus has a stock one but being that it's a 99 I'm not all that confident in it.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

if they really want it they will take it.. best option is lowjack or any gps system.. an alarm wont stop anyone. its proven that people who hear an alarm dont care if its not their car

I'm thinking two way alarm. So me and my stainless friend can deal with the issue ourselves.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

and risk getting shot? if its a stainless gun then carry on lol

im going to get a gps system for my car.. at least i can track it with my phone and tell cops exactly where its heading..

stainless .357 lol. This is washington, our gun laws are fairly relaxed compared to most places. Getting my concealed carry consisted of a quick background check and getting fingerprinted. Personally I'd prefer to not have to use it on anyone, although if someone goes after my transportation to work I'll do what it takes to keep it. GPS isn't a bad idea though. What's the damage on one of those?

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

i have a viper so its just a $200 add on.. they have cheap ones but they need internet connection to work.. my brother used his tmobile service for his device. it was cheap but you could see the car traveling on his phone

Archived