Sonic Electronix

how come no one ever admits they like their bass to be heard down the block?

Personally I like hearing a loud system, it doesn't bug me at all (I even get curious as to what they are running). I just know there are some people who don't quite like it as much as I do so I tend to turn it down in residential etc.

it doesnt bug me to hear a car coming down the street at 3am.. it bugs me more that they dont think about annoying other people .. i actually like cars coming down the road blasting but dont mean others enjoy it or i will do it

I just think at least *some* are being dishonest. I think we all like loud bass but since it's socially unacceptable to ride around with a loud stereo, "like a 16yr old with a clapped out Honda who wants attention" the popular cop out, high horse answer is that "oh it's just for demos" or "yeah I play it loud, but with the widows up" like 150db's is going to be silenced by 1/8" glass. There are people here who bump their system, with the windows down GTFO

I hear you, idk just I like to bump i don't care, I try to respect my surroundings but when I can, there isn't anything better than bass

I appreciate the honesty. I think most won't even cop to that much round hear. I'm just saying if you got bass, I HOPE you turn it up past my house. I want to hear what you workin' with

Personally I like hearing a loud system, it doesn't bug me at all (I even get curious as to what they are running). I just know there are some people who don't quite like it as much as I do so I tend to turn it down in residential etc.

it doesnt bug me to hear a car coming down the street at 3am.. it bugs me more that they dont think about annoying other people .. i actually like cars coming down the road blasting but dont mean others enjoy it or i will do it

I really don't think people are all that annoyed by it. They just tune it out. It's become part of the background noise in an urban city. Like loud motorcycles or the UPS truck

And that's my point, I play mine shamelessly and fly the flag for who might me listening. Most people tune it out, the others come up to me and I meet a like minded individual and we share our mutual interest

When I was 16-18 it was cool (88-90). Now I've grown up, you dont bass in the neighborhoods. Yes Harleys are loud, but their sound waves aren't as long as ours. So simply put, dont be a dick

When I was 16-18 it was cool (88-90). Now I've grown up, you dont bass in the neighborhoods. Yes Harleys are loud, but their sound waves aren't as long as ours. So simply put, dont be a dick

"Being a dick" is subjective. If you modify your Harleys exhaust to be loud, to me you're a dick. If you have bass, I want you to stop by for a chat.

I really don't think people are all that annoyed by it. They just tune it out. It's become part of the background noise in an urban city. Like loud motorcycles or the UPS truck

And that's my point, I play mine shamelessly and fly the flag for who might me listening. Most people tune it out, the others come up to me and I meet a like minded individual and we share our mutual interest

it does annoy people. even stock systems annoy some people. sometimes its the music we play but truth is it annoys people and they dont tune it out.. we as bass heads do but other people dont

like 2 pedophiles can communicate about it and its nothing to them but other people would kick their ass. or like drug dealers. they can talk about it to each other but other people will call the cops on them.. point is not everyone is the same you can tune it out dont mean others will

it does annoy people. even stock systems annoy some people. sometimes its the music we play but truth is it annoys people and they dont tune it out.. we as bass heads do but other people dont

like 2 pedophiles can communicate about it and its nothing to them but other people would kick their ass. or like drug dealers. they can talk about it to each other but other people will call the cops on them.. point is not everyone is the same you can tune it out dont mean others will

You just compared bass to pedophilia and drug dealing. Now I can't take your opinions into consideration anymore.

well you need to use your head here to see my point.. didnt compare bass to it.. the point is just because you like it donr mean others do.. a car coming down the road blasting by a bass head he wont mind.. coming down the road blasting around people who dont like bass will mind and they wont tune it down

you said you can tune it out.. no shit you like bass so you can tune it down and you can enjoy it..

Archived