CleanSierra Posted February 10, 2016 Report Posted February 10, 2016 Is the amp dual inputs or triple for power and ground? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
_paralyzed_ Posted February 10, 2016 Report Posted February 10, 2016 Man, you had acres of prime kick panel real estate and you put the speakers in the doors? I'd run the components in the kicks and a 6.5" or 8" sub in the door for mid bass.Are you going to put lambo doors on the old rustang?I'm curious how you got hooked up with alphard.
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 Is the amp dual inputs or triple for power and ground? Looks like triple. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
ericholmes408 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 is the system up and running yet? looks bad ass!
WillPwn4Food Posted February 12, 2016 Author Report Posted February 12, 2016 Is the amp dual inputs or triple for power and ground? They're triple. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
WillPwn4Food Posted February 12, 2016 Author Report Posted February 12, 2016 Man, you had acres of prime kick panel real estate and you put the speakers in the doors? I'd run the components in the kicks and a 6.5" or 8" sub in the door for mid bass. Are you going to put lambo doors on the old rustang? I'm curious how you got hooked up with alphard. Sit in a 1978 Mustang and tell me about the acres of kick panel estate. These things are tiny. Looks a hell of a lot more spacious in pictures. I'd be kicking the driver's side one all day long when I hit the clutch. And no I'm not putting lambo doors on it. That Taurus was a joke car. The more haters, the better. Lambo doors are a giant pain in the ass. I'll never have them again. And how I got hooked up doesn't matter. Just enjoy the wooferporn. Is the amp dual inputs or triple for power and ground? Looks like triple. You are correct sir. Triple. is the system up and running yet? looks bad ass! No, not yet. Having a Mustang specialist replacing starter, flywheel, and clutch. It all went to shit so she's been benched for a few weeks. And now... There's more.... This bad boy just got here today. M134. 130x4@4, 250x4@2, 500x2 bridged. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
Wicks Posted February 12, 2016 Report Posted February 12, 2016 Holy Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, those look BEASTLY I may have to look into a pair of those......although I'd never be able to fit those into my box This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
CleanSierra Posted February 13, 2016 Report Posted February 13, 2016 Is the amp dual inputs or triple for power and ground?They're triple. What are the dimensions of the amp, like length and width? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
WillPwn4Food Posted February 14, 2016 Author Report Posted February 14, 2016 Holy Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, those look BEASTLY I may have to look into a pair of those......although I'd never be able to fit those into my box They're monsters. Had to remove the boot to get the magnet to fit the cutout lol. I think they're like 10" mounting depth. 95 lbs of pure hell. Sound awesome too with that 30hz fs Is the amp dual inputs or triple for power and ground?They're triple. What are the dimensions of the amp, like length and width? 25L 11.8w 3H Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
WillPwn4Food Posted February 14, 2016 Author Report Posted February 14, 2016 It's a horrible picture, and everything needs to get cleaned up. This is by far not close to the final layout. Back seats will be there, and everything will hopefully be behind them. But this is what I'm dealing with. Gives a good idea how big this amp is compared to my tiny car. THE PLAN was to fit EVERYTHING behind the seats... But I'm not sure how. As it sits, if I were to put the back seats up, only the enclosure would fit. I'd have to move the amplifiers... But where... I have no idea. Eventually my battery back there will be gone (Put under the hood) and I'll have a lithium in the wheel well. So I'm hoping I can make the enclosure 2" more shallow, and extend the side out 4" or so. Then the amplifiers should be able to fit between the box and the back seats. Well, at least 1 of the 5500s. I've still got no clue where I'm putting the other. I'm half tempted to make a box under the hood to mount the amplifiers in.... Have a hole in one side of the box for an air intake and a tube out the back for air to circulate through... Not entirely sure. I'm still completely mind fucked how I'm going to do this. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.